MUZAI and The Attic present: It Came From The Attic
7th August 2012
Auckland indie-label MUZAI Records and Dunedin venue The Attic have joined forces to present a compilation of bands that are emerging, have emerged or are about to emerge from what is regarded as “the capital of New Zealand alternative music history”, Dunedin.
All eight songs on ‘It Came From The Attic’ were recorded in the space above the venue, best described as “a cougar disco club in the middle of town”.
See the tracklisting below.
1. Astro Children – The One We Start With
2. The Entire Alphabet – Fight of the Blowfly
3. Ostrander Aardvark – Panther, Panther
4. Fat Children – Cornered
5. Kane Strang – Layers
6. Trick Mammoth – Himalayas
8. Space Bats, Attack!
- Death To You And All You Love, Human